|Қасиетті күндерде ораза ұстау|
LESSON: Unit7 Theme: Animals like
CLASS: 1 Number present: 10 absent:
Learning objectives(s) that this lesson is contributing to 1. S5 produce words in response to prompts
1. L3 recognize with support simple greetings recognize the spoken form of a limited range of basic and everyday classroom words
1. S1 make basic personal statements and simple statements about objects
1. UE9 use basic present simple forms [positive, negative] to give basic personal information
1. S3 pronounce basic words and expressions intelligibly
Lesson objectives All learners will be able to:
- listen and repeat the words, follow the instruction according to the task
- make up correct sentences about the things they like and dislike
Most learners will be able to:
- recognise and name some words according to the topic,
- make more than 1 sentence correctly using different sentence structure
Some learners will be able to:
- recognise and name most of the words according to the topic, - use basic present simple forms [positive and negative]
- can produce correct responses to prompts.
- can say and react with support to all simple greetings.
- can make personal statements and simple statements about objects.
- can use present simple positive and negative forms to give basic personal information.
- can correctly pronounce key words.
Start (in minutes) 3 min
Revision of the words
Children like it. It is sweet but it’s cold
We like to drink 3 times a day but it’s hot
Sing a song «Hello»
New letter Tt
Middle (in minutes)
2. Matching the pictures and the letters Tt.
Teacher puts on some letter cards. You work in group. Turn to each other… T gives Ss cards with the images of animals and food. Ss task is to match pictures with the letters. For example: cat, milk
Teacher puts some pictures on the board to show objectives and criteria, also teacher says what kind of rules learners should keep at the lesson.
The criteria: to match correctly all pictures with the letters.
3. Presenting new words:
T. shows the pictures: Try to guess, what the theme of our lesson is. What are our aims? By the end of the lesson you should name T - S at least 5 words correctly and make sentences with some of them. So, what will they have to do?
a) showing, naming (leaves, bones, meat, grass, bananas, milk)
b) phonetic drill,
4. Matching “animal – food”.
Their work in pairs. Match the animals with their food. S – S: Discuss what animals eat. Try to match all correctly. Look at the screen and check themselves.
5. Warm up activity “Bear Dance”
6. Making sentences
Look at the screen and make sentences. For example: Cat likes milk.
7. Speaking (FA) Playing game “Guess the animal”
One learner stands in front of the class. And take one card with the pictures of animal. Other children have to guess, what animal is it by asking question. Do they like…. (bananas, bones….). If the answer is: “No, they don’t” the try again. “Yes, they do” – they name, what animal is it.
Ағылшын тілі пәні мұғалімі: Опанова Н.
Animals like. жүктеу
Animals like слайдын жүктеу
|Адамның жасына байланысты атаулар|